Friday, December 28, 2012

these two


D & Abs couldn't drive up because of the winter storm that hit the Maritimes last night/today. This means I am without them until Monday when we will meet in Moncton for New Year's Eve. I am enjoying spending time with family but I feel like a part of me is in Nova Scotia. I keep thinking I'm forgetting to take the dog out, but D is being a "single [dog] dad" for now. I keep denying that I treat my dog like my baby, but I think the joke is on me...

My new toy kept me busy this afternoon - I got the Bamboo Create tablet for Christmas. Now I can add my handwriting to my photos. So you can expect to see a sequence of photos with quotes or sayings on them in the future. I'm exploring graphic design with baby steps. There is definitely a steep learning curve, but I can't wait to practice more. The picture you see above is the result of a large number of tries.

I hope you're all doing well.

2 comments:

  1. it must be hard being away from your loves for the holiday, but I'm so glad to hear you will be getting together on New Years! Enjoy that time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the weather screwed up your plans! It did ours too! Oh well... c'est la vie and part of being a Maritimer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!