Monday, February 13, 2012

Steppin Out: hearts a plenty

In honor of valentine's day eve, I'm bringing you a little outfit post. I wore this outfit 2 weeks ago when a bunch of friends & I had a hotel party and went out to a club. I was a little worried that I looked too much like "valentine's day" but I decided to go for it anyway because I wanted to wear one of my favorite tank tops. It has little hearts on it and I got it on a boxing day sale at Old Navy. I just couldn't leave without it... If you read my post last week, then you can understand why.

That night it was freeeeezing, but we were going to a dancebar, so a skirt or a dress was a must. I knew just what to do... bust out the tights! I think almost any outfit can be made winter appropriate by adding some tights. Don't you agree?



Taking a photo of myself in the bathroom, feeling like a "floozy". (Haha, Arzina!)



Close-up of the mini-hearts.


Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Urban Planet
Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (mega-sale @ John David Shoes)




Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! You can never look "too Valentines day!" its just cuteness all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute.cute.cute! love that top with all of the little hearts-- you just can't have a bad day wearing that :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I would probably wear this shirt everyday if I could, it just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!