Friday, September 23, 2011

crunchy leaves, cozy sweaters & hot soup

 
For the first time in a while I am looking forward to the coming season. I usually dread the end of hot summer days and fear the first blast of cold wind, but not this year.

I think my newfound excitement for Fall stems from the particularly rainy, lukewarm summer we had. I am looking forward to moving on to weather that makes sense, weather I can prepare for. At least somewhat... This is Nova Scotia. Right now, I have a nice hot pot of soup waiting for me, a dog that needs a nice long walk and endless movies on Netflicks. So here's my invitation. I'm ready for you, Fall.

Love,
Janelle

Pssst: Pop in on Sunday for a Steppin Out Saturday post!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!