Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2 ingredient "Cheesecake" in a pinch

Okay, well it's not really cheesecake, because there's no cheese in it. But it's got that similar sweet yet tangy taste to it and it definitely does the trick when you don't have the ingredients (or time!) to make cheesecake. I was craving something sweet last night. I didn't want fruit and I didn't have any chocolate, so this concoction came to be. I used to love putting fruit & granola on my yogurt, or even cereal but I got this idea from my habit of dipping graham crackers in applesauce or yogurt. Hope you like it!

All you need is Activia sweetened plain yogurt & graham crackers. You can't go wrong with only 2 ingredients! Pour the yogurt in a bowl & crumble some graham crackers on top. That's it. Eat up!

* I imagine this would also taste delicious with other types of yogurt too. If you want to add something to take it up a notch, try adding frozen blueberries or drained canned peaches.


xo Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!